Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Girlfriends

Every year I get together with four crazy friends from high school. This spring it was my turn to be the hostess. Sue couldn't come so they brought a rabbit as a stand-in. Since it was Easter week, our craft was coloring Easter eggs. They turned out pretty neat, even though Mary complained the whole time that she hates coloring eggs.

Here we are at the theater with our bunny ears. Except Mary, she had to be different and wear lamb's ears. Notice the tasteful necklace I am wearing! Not only was it beautiful, the eggs flashed!
Photobucket

Not only did they bring me a special necklace though, they brought me this:


Here we are antiquing....
Photobucket

On Beale Street....

Photobucket

In front of the National Civil Rights Museum...
Photobucket


Since it was Easter Week, our craft was coloring Easter eggs, and I thought they turned out beautiful, even though Mary complained the whole time about how much she hated to color eggs.
Photobucket

Here we are trying on silly hats at A.Schwab's General Store on Beale Street.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And we decided to try some Asian Bubble Tea - we all decided after trying it that it was pretty silly.
Photobucket

1 comment:

ForestJane said...

My favorite pic is the one at the theater, where they guy with the plaid shirt is probably thinking:

"Just my luck, they give me a seat behind some playboy bunnies, but they're all over 50 and Retired, for chrissake."